Wednesday, February 25, 2009

sad..sad...

when i woke up this midnight, i received a message from my friend, i really dunno what had happened. i get to know on the next morning. the problem was happened when he repair something at my house on last saturday, and he accidentedly broke one piece of glass at my house. then all this problem was my mother fault, she sms him and inform him about this incident. BUT, i can feel that he is angry after reading his sms.. actually my mother just want to inform him and ask him to be more carefull next time.

i showed my sister about the message, and yet she also tell me the same thing, he is trying himself not to see me and angry me. OMG!!! because of my mother, i had lost one of the best friend among my friends... haiz! after reading the message i never reply him.

so sad of this incident! still remember he broke my house glass, and yet my parents didn't ask him to pay for the replacement of new glasses.... sometimes i will keep silents, but doesn't mean im strong, i will cry for this kind of incident. im still a weak young lady.

friend, i always try my best to help u, but yet u treat me like this in the end. I REALLY FELT SAD AND CAN'T BREATH! I DIDN'T DID ANYTHING WRONG! WHY YOU TYPE THIS MESSSAGE TO ME SEEMS LIKE INFORM ME SOMTHING!
SAD...SAD...SAD...

No comments: