Wednesday, February 18, 2009

meet up a friend after 4/5 years...

since 2004, My best friend and I meet up him, but dunno when..
for that period of time, we are keeping contact to each other,
but because of time, im such a busy lady, long time didn't contact him( i guess 4- 5 years).

last few days, when i was having tuition at my Indian's students' house, I heard someone chating with his friend through his handphone, I looked at the guy, I realised that he was my friend, but im not dare to ask him until I went back home to find out his contact number, and I sms him, then Im very sure he is my friend.... COOL!! for such long period, he still remember me and my girlfriend.

then, after my class, we went for a drink near our house(OLDTOWN Kopitiam), although time passed in rushed, everyones have been mature, and I realised, friends for me, is super important... for the saying of myself, " without friends, there are no life to me."

FRIENDS FOREVER: }

No comments: