Saturday, February 28, 2009

change my life

i had been working as a part time home tutor for almost 3 years.
actually working as a home tutor, normally my friends arround will tell me that you earn more from tuition! but im not agree with them. if got chance to choose, i rather don't want to work either. i need my own time to do my own things. without money(income) i might without income to support my life.

this is why from a sampling promoter i changed to become a home tutor. although it is a tough job compare with sampling promoter, but its challenge me. all the syllabus is totally different compare with my time. all the syllabus i had to cover again before i go through with my students.

im quite lazy for the pass 2 years because im so tired when i finished my study at college, i had to rush back home for tuition. i think no-one go through these pity and rushing time like me. its a bad dream for me, after class at 4pm, got to rush back for home tuition at 530pm everyday, huh its really rushing.

but today im used to the timetable, coz i can DO IT! last time i won't prepare any stuff for my students but today onwards i become more mature, i will do every preparation for them eventhough i got no enough time to do shopping, movie, hangs around with my gang, coz i know that i need to be more responsible for my students, i want them to get good results.

i might be tired but they need me, they are my support, this is where i have to DO THE BEST for them.

No comments: