Monday, April 27, 2009

there are thousand billion of human beings who live in this earth. and who really can help you, there are few in your life.
im felt so sorry to someone who treat me really good since i know her. After happened so many things, and she is the one who really help me when im facing problem. Seriously, im so touching, if she didn't appear in my life, i think i will missed this kind of good friends.
i promised myself, i will remember what did she help me, and i treat her as good as i can. if can, i really hope our friendship may last forever.
although from the beginning, our relationships is not that good. but, sooner and later, we will become best jimui... im so sorry if i did something wrong for you... promised that, we are best friends in our life.... thanks again for what you had help me....

No comments: