Wednesday, April 1, 2009

assignment 1 for marketing research is doing research proposal. i realised it is a hard paper among all papers i had studied. i had redo for 3times!!!!
argh!!!! how come? why it is so difficult? i couldn't understand what actually the question is regarding! although somebodies guided me, in the end i also cannot find that easy.

it is totally to complicated and i had try my best to think few days regarding this. i nearly want to give up, i hate research. others i still ok, no problem so fast.

maybe my understanding something is quite slow, need explanation for few times then only catch up what the meaning of something.

this is not my fault though maybe im to many things to handle up so i make my life complicated.
*smile bring u a nice day* i should think it so that i can handle everything.
no time for doing revision, is time for me to give up either chinese or indian students tuition. BUT, i need to consider in various way, i less income, i got no life? what should i do to settle this?
i hope i won't bother my mum or dad, coz this is the time which they have their relax period time in their life. coz i never get any single cents from my parents since graduated from high school. what to do? the answer i myself also don't know. better keep silent, try to settle myself.

i got to face the music myself insists of bothers my parents to help me. i want to become an independant person to be responsible to my life.

but others do not understand my situation! hard to explain here.... i understand myself it's enough.

hope to finish up my research proposal asap! im going to fall sick...

No comments: