Wednesday, March 18, 2009

thanks for...

thanks for those who really help me in the test so that i can move on to the next step, i finally passed my paper which i felt difficult... seriously i had took this paper for 2 times. finally i really passed this paper. thanks for ezra toh because he help me alots... and my beloved lecturer- MR. RAYMOND coz guiding me, and helped me a lots in the class.

when having the exam, i do not have much confident, maybe was i felt the paper before, i told myself i got to do well in this last time, worry like hell, before exam, i try to borrow some notes from juniors, but they are so selfish, ask me to do it my own, but its ok, i can do it myself.
without those juniors, i finally passed the paper.... so so so happy.

i will do my best for my coming mission, test, whatever.

really thank GOD.

No comments: