Saturday, October 25, 2008

my dental experience







I still remember since form 1, my mum brought me to CAHAYA SURIA( near kota raya), to met up government dentist. because that time my teeth is really super ugly.





this is my previous teeth... UGLY LEH!!!

thank GoD, because i now become lenglui ady...




last time, i really scared to smile or even laugh, because, teeth not pretty...but today, im so confident to smile....
* OF CAUSE, those days I was so suffer, and yet I had suffer it for 3 years... those days cannot eat lotz of things, because:
1) I feel lazy after eating, because need to brush up my teeth;
2) dentist ask me not to eat foods like ice- cream, sweets, bubble gam, drumstick(kfc)
3) While eating, need to make the foods into small pieces,
so, thise days, i only will eat porriage as my meal....
thats why i will be a bit lose weight..
but, after that, take off my braises, of cause. i sure will eat whatever I want....
now, is time for me to lose down my weight...

No comments: