Sunday, October 26, 2008

feeling of me...

Having 3 days holiday, but for me, is equal to busy day....
even Deepavali also have to do replacement for my tuition students.
Well, is my own fault, because, I always on leave, due to my tiredness... so I should face the music.
today is Sunday, the whole family went out... but left me at home... kust now around 11am, i went out for my lunch with my family. but i choose to come back, because i still have a lots of work need to cover.
this is a wonderful sunday for me, because I can do whatever things I want. but, still the same, i need to do course work... not 1 course work, is 4 course work.....

this time, i can not do it last minute, because im having final exam on December 2008. so have to done all course work before november... so i can use up the whole november to do my exam revision.

im having 6 papers on december exam.. except exam, revision, i have to prepare things for my tuition class. thats why I really busy....how come my life is such stuckkkk...

sometimes i really envy my friends, they can do whatever they want, go wherever they want, buy whatever they want without thinking. their money is just like air, never finish. but for me, haiz... chamz(pity)..

maybe this is really a good practices for me, i can learn to take care myself, earn pocket money myself, without burdening my parents. is it im a good daughter for them? ( I think so)

but, this kind of gal, is hard to find somebody to love them or help up them... because others will feel she is strong, without help, she can settle everythings by her own.

* sorry ya... is totally opposite, im a weak gal although i pretend like strong... sometimes even cry at night...(hehe)

who read this, especially ladies, YOu must know how to do things by your own, because there is nobody is going willing to help you in your life.... all is done by urself....unless you really meet a good guy in your life.

No comments: