Saturday, November 1, 2008

done a good things today...

well, although today I super tired, but I felt happy because I did a good things.
Today in the afternoon, I received my mum call, then she told me my Boss saw a purse which inside have cash around RM500, and some important personal document such as IC, Driving license, medical card etc. My Boss ask my mum to find out the person and pass back for him.

well, of cause, when everyone saw a purse with cash RM500, they will sure take it and use it.
BUT, all friends must learn from my Boss who is so kind hearted, she never feel greedy, and knew that the person will sure sad after losing a large total of cash. Please be honest, don't take things which is not belongs to you! if not, the one who lost it, sure will cry and sad....

around 6pm, i fetch my classmates back to their home, then i rush back to have dinner with my mum, then around 8pm, i went my indian students house to teach them. although is tired but i lazy to go their house on Sunday. Coz i neeeed REST and also need to finish up my coursework and prepare for my final. therefore, luckily around 1 hour, I done my tuition. haha... I can go back home to have my bath, but once i reach home, my mum and sis ask me to fetch them to find the purse owner... HUH! nevermine, i knew the feelings of losing personal things. So, nevermine, i fetch them to look around. LUckily, i saw the owner IC, and yet i knew the person is my primary school mates, then i straigth went to the person house. SEE! i always like to help ppl....

finally, he feel thank q for all of us... and give us Rm50 for yam cha, but we refuse it, and my mum is so good, adviced him to take good care of personal things, if for others, sure take and run. so he super happy and thanks us.

after all things done, i reach home around 1030pm... is time for me to go for my bath... thank GOD...

No comments: