Friday, September 26, 2008

bad news or good news for me?

A GOOD NEWS OR A BAD NEWS?

The cute gal_ my 5 years old student

her sister( DANIYA) and DANIJA

KANESH AND SREENESH

TAKEN ON YEAR 2007


im the tutor for them!

TODAY, i went to my INDIAN students house for tuition. My boss told me that they had bought a new house which located at PUCHONG! And " LAGI TERUK", they will be moving in after Chinese New Year 2009. Means I still can earn roughly maximum four more months.



A bad and a good news for me!!!



GOOD NEWS is where I no need to face all of them. Because they are really made me ANGRY all the time when in the tuition class. And everytime, want me to shout them to do homework!



BUT,



BAD NEWS is where I will lost my part time job for this. HUH!



* Although they are paying me not that really high salary, but for me, is enough to cover my every month expenses. But if I without the RM ###, I think I need to look for other students, then only will make my life more comfortable.



Few more days later, will be October, Haiz! Now im counting day by day, because I really miss my cute cute students...DANIYA, KANESH, SREENESH AND CUTE GIRL> DANIJA.

ALTHOUGH THEY really make me angry while im teaching them, but they were thought by me since January 2007. It is a long period.



I had treat them as my brother and sister. From the 1st day I know them, until the day when Im not their tutor in the future, I will remember four of them.



I still remember, when those period of time when i was facing a lots of problem in my life, I really thank GOD because they giving me such a good job( tutor), this help me settle many financial problem last year. THANK YOU FOR OF YOU.

No comments: